Well,
Thought it was time to get on here and give y'all an update.
Feeling better than crappy, but not feeling the best. Still having headaches when I change positions.
I take pain killers every day, except when I am driving, and the whole day, I wait for the moment when I can relieve the pain from my head. And it's not my neck, because I have almost full mobility of it now. I mean, it's sore from driving and I need a day of rest between driving days, but it doesn't hurt as much as these headaches that I am having. I have been instructed by both the ER doc and my surgeon, Dr. Lovely, to increase my intake of caffeine and to definitely take my pain meds when I need them. I have an MRI scheduled for next Wednesday to make sure that the fluid he saw on my CT scan hasn't gotten bigger.
The only thing I keep getting frustrated about is that I had this surgery to rid myself of these debillitating headaches, and I came out with ones that are worse. Don't get me wrong, I got many benefits; I lost the feeling that I was drunk while I was walking due to lack of balance, my numbness and tingling my face and hands, and many more puzzling symptoms.Also, I wanted to get off a lot of the meds I am on, ( Topamax, Amitrypiline, Valium, Hydrocodone, Fioricet, two courses of steroids, the list goes on)
Well, seeing as I am falling asleep from all the meds that I'm on I 'm going to cut this off.
I promise the next blog will be longer and I will write it during the day when I am not so drugged up....
God Bless everyone! :)
Moe
No comments:
Post a Comment