So, as you know, I had this surgery as a way to alleviate my debilitating headaches that I have been having every day for the last 6 months. I thought that those headaches were the worst things that could ever happen.
Well, I was wrong, I have been having these headaches since Monday, and they are, by far, the worst headaches that I have ever had. I don't think that someone's head could hurt more. Maybe if someone was sawing into your head while you were awake, and then pouring salt into the wound. That's pretty much what these headaches are comparable to.
What is frustrating to me is that I had this surgery to get rid of this pain, and I had about a week of no headaches, and then they come back with a vengance, as if to say " did you miss me? "
I, in my heart of hearts, and with my immense googling skill, think I may have a CSF leak, because I also have a bump on the back of my head, that is soft, not painful, but it's getting bigger every couple of days. Along with the fact that standing up makes me feel like someone ninja kicked me in the head.
It seems like I can't get through something without setbacks. But that's life, you just have to play the hand you are dealt.
Hope you all are well.
Maureen
No comments:
Post a Comment