Friday, August 3, 2012

Update

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive, and relatively well.

I am still dealing with these headaches that I mentioned in the last post, and I think that I may just have to get them checked out, because they are starting to become slightly unbearable.

My stitches are out! It's nice to be able to shower normally, and know that you aren't being held together by string. ( well, you know what I mean) I have never had stitches though, so the removal was a new experience  for me, and the whole area has been really itchy afterwards. It's taken a lot of willpower to leave it alone...I should have probably received a cone or something from the doctor's office so I couldn't touch it LOL :p

Anyway, that's pretty much all for now. I'm starting to nod off since I had to take 2 vicodin to get this headache to bearable tonight. Hope everyone is well!

Love ya,

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment