Friday, July 20, 2012

Conquering Chiari on Monday :)

I called the hospital where I am going to have my surgery, and my surgery is at 7:30am in the morning, with a 5:30am arrival time. They aren't even going to need to put me to sleep, because I'll just be asleep.

I don't think I am getting nervous because of the surgery, I am just getting nervous because I have learning more and more of the things that I have been experiencing throughout my whole life have not been at all normal, and I am afraid of all the changes that are going to happen to me. It's kind of going to be like getting glasses and seeing the world in a whole different light. Not having headaches when laughing,coughing, or bending over,being able to find the right words to write or say,  not being dizzy when I stand up, not being so tired all the time, no ringing in my ears, being able to really enjoy silence, (will be something that I have never enjoyed, because I thought that everyone had this ringing in their ears...)....and most of all the PAIN IN MY HEAD WILL BE GONE. I can't wait for my NORMAL life to start, or what I guess you could call normal....

On a side note, here is a link to a youtube clip, it's a doctor explaining a little bit more about Chiari:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2DBvoVwh3I














I am fearless now, and I will remain fearless. Take the chameleon's advice.

Moe



No comments:

Post a Comment